Monday, January 17, 2011

Status update!

I am currently going into research and planning mode. For the next couple of weeks I will be putting the blog on hold to see if blog itself is holding veiwers without constant post. I will put up new music if I feel the need but I need to see the flow of people veiwing the site. Also I've finally come to the conclusion that I need a team so I will be searching for a dedicated team of bloggers. I tried this before and it didn't fair very well. I will try again though. I am looking for the following:

Poetry writers
Music buffs
Fashion buffs
Political followers
Sports writers
Photographers
Female perspective writers

This is not a full time thing by any means. I am just looking for people who will contribute on a constant basis. I need people who have voices that they want others to see and this is the way to find it. If your intrested message me on Facebook ( Jacob Washington).
I will be back in Febuary in full affect.

No comments:

Post a Comment