Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pavement Playground


Hey everyone , it's been a while but I'm back with a new topic if
discussion. I'd like people to direct their attention to an amazing artist by
the name of Julian Beever. By me being an artist, I can have a great deal of
respect for this guy's creativity and talent. Julian Beever isn't your typical
artist though. Some people like to use Pencil and paper as their mediums to
create a beautiful work of art. You ever heard of the saying "The world is your
playground"?. This man takes this saying literally and uses the world as his
canvas to create vivid 2-D and 3-D optical illusions. These works can make
anyone stop and stare. Don't take my recommendation,check it out for yourself!

Photobucket

Photobucket

-B.Bartley

No comments:

Post a Comment