Sunday, September 12, 2010

Not just another artist

To be a great musical artist you need at least three important characteristics. First you should actually have an artistic talent. Second you must have the motivation to keep going and thirdly you must have a personailty to attracte fans. This doesnt mean you have to be the nicest person in the world though. I have a couple of favorite artist but I am always running into people that I become fans of. A guy I've heard of and then recently ran into again goes by the name of Phill Wade.



This guy is hilarious. I've watched many of his video's and he is truly a funny person. Here are two of his best video's in my opinion. The first video is Wade's Trey Songz impression followed by his Rick Ross B.M.F. Remix. I don't have much to say except watch and enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment