Monday, November 22, 2010

Juice: Powerful even in a one man act


One of the greatest break through movies for an actor was Juice. The major production catapulted Tupac's ability as an actor, but also opened up the movie business for music artist. If you aren't aware of the movie you should be! Juice showed how power can destroy friendships but also break people. Their are not many people that will tell you Juice was a poor movie. It literally changed my mind and perspective of friendship.

Now to the topic at hand. As you may know, I love to show off talent that presents its-self to me and I have found something serious. Imagine your favorite movie, now think of someone coming in and reproducing it in less than two or three minutes, at a low production level and still giving you the same impression. Well I have found someone who has managed to do that. Now Juice is not my favorite movie but it still moved me to see this reproduction of this famous scene.




-J.Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment